Powerlite Warranty Policy
At Powerlite we pride ourselves not only quality of our products but also on our customer service.
You can be assured that every Powerlite unit is manufactured to the highest possible standard, using all of our 40 years of experience in rotating electrics.
On the rare occasion one of our units should fail to work we have the following warranty policy in place.
Powerlite operates a “no-quibble” warranty procedure on all units whereby a returned unit will be credited in full or repaired Free of Charge.
However, this warranty policy is conditional, subject to the following basic conditions:
- The unit will be considered within the warranty period if it is returned within 12 months from date of sale or 12,000 miles completed, whichever comes first. We realise that units may be held by our customers before fitment i.e. renovation / rebuilds and we will always use discretion in such circumstances. The company’s decision is final in this matter. All units returned must be accompanied by a Powerlite warranty form filled in with all appropriate details. Forms can be printed direct off our web site.
- The unit had been fitted correctly by a competent mechanic or auto electrician.
- The unit has not been stripped or part-stripped, abused, modified or tampered with in any way.
- The unit has been fitted to the correct vehicle application and the vehicle has not been modified from original specifications i.e.flywheel modification.
- If requested by a member of Powerlite staff, proof of purchase / fitting dates and mileage must be provided. Please see our warranty form.
- There are no evident or obvious physical signs for reasons of failure as described in the list below:
- Ingress of engine oil, water etc.
- Damaged or broken terminals due to over-tightening or loose connections on fitment.
- Broken fixing brackets, or any sign of accidental damage to any part of the unit.
- Damaged pinion teeth due to faulty ignition switch, incorrect ring gear / fly wheel.
- “Burnt out” units, due to faulty ignition switch or relays.
- Damage, wear and tear due to excessive use.
- Please note – this is not an exhaustive list, and Powerlite reserves the right to reject warranty on a returned unit at our discretion.
In the event of dispute, the company’s decision is final.
Powerlite shall not in any way be liable or responsible for consequential loss, damage claim or labour claim liabilities of any kind whatsoever and howsoever arising in respect of products supplied by Powerlite.
If in doubt, please contact a member of our Technical Sales team :
Telephone : +44 (0)1384 267575
Email : email@example.com
For all warranty claims, please click on link below and, print "picture" and fill in Warranty Claim Form.
WARRANTY CLAIM FORM