TRADING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. In these Conditions of Sale Eurolec Components (Midlands) Limited is referred to as “The Company”, and the party receiving goods or services supplied by The Company is referred to as “The Customer”.
2. All orders are accepted and goods/services supplied only on the basis of these Conditions of Sale, unless specifically agreed in writing by a Director of the Company.
3. The Company reserves the right to accept or refuse orders, and also to cancel or suspend delivery of any uncompleted order without notice.
4. All descriptive specifications, drawings and dimensions are approximate, and any illustrations contained in The Company’s catalogue or advertising matter are for illustrative purposes only. The Company reserves the right to amend the specifications and design of its products without notice to the customer. All Original Equipment references referred to in The Company’s catalogue or advertising matter are used for reference purposes only.
5. Customer purchase orders must be confirmed in writing to The Company; the Company will, however, receive orders placed by telephone but will not accept any responsibility for subsequent errors.
6. Goods correctly despatched to The Customer cannot be returned without the written consent of The Company. The Company reserves the right to not accept goods returned for credit. Any returned goods accepted by The Company must be returned in the original packing as despatched by The Company and must be fit for subsequent restocking and resale. The company reserves the right to levy a 15% handling charge for any goods returned for credit.
7. Any Customer requesting a credit account must complete The Company’s Credit Application Form, and supply a minimum of two trade references.
8. Payment for goods/services supplied to credit account holders must be made no later than 30 days from the end of the month in which the goods/services were supplied, unless authorised in writing by a Director of The Company. Payment for goods/services supplied to non-account holders must be made immediately upon receipt or in the case of posted items, in advance of despatch.
9. The Company reserves the right to refuse or suspend supplies to any Customer who does not settle any due balances on their credit account, and to withdraw future credit facilities without notice.
10. The Company will use its best endeavour to deliver the goods/services on the date agreed between The Company and The Customers, or if no date is mentioned, within a reasonable time. The Company will accept no liability for failure to do so for whatever reason.
11. The Company will repair or replace free of charge goods damaged in transit, provided The Company receives written notification of any damage within 3 days of receipt of the goods by the Customer.
12. In cases of short or non-delivery of goods, services, notice in writing must be received within 21 days of the invoice date or despatch of the goods
13. All prices are subject to alteration upward or downward without notice, Prices are exclusive of VAT.
14. All products supplied by The Company are guaranteed for 12 months from date of sale from the Company. Faulty products will either be replaced free of charge or a credit note will be passed for the equivalent value. Please also see Eurolec Warranty Policy for further details.
15. Guarantees will be void due to any external faults, or if there is any evidence of misuse of the product by The Customer. Guarantees are not transferable.
16. The Company shall not in any way be liable or responsible for consequential loss, damage claim or labour claim liabilities of any kind whatsoever and howsoever arising in respect of products supplied by The Company.
17. Goods shall be entirely at The Customer’s risk from the date of delivery to the address stated in the delivery instructions. Until property in the goods passes to The Customer, The Company shall be entitled at any time to require the Customer to return them, and shall have the irrevocable right to enter by it’s servants or it’s agents the customers premises where the goods are stored, or believed to be stored, for the purpose of repossessing them. The Company shall be entitled to use reasonable force for the purpose of exercising its rights of entry under this condition, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to premises or property in the exercise of such rights.
18. Ownership of the goods shall not pass to the Customer until the Company receives payment for all amounts payable to it and for all monies outstanding from The Customer to The Company in respect of goods or services provided by The Company.
19. The Customer must not sell any of the goods supplied by The Company in the event of an administrative receiver or liquidator being appointed in respect of The Customer.
20. Any concession latitude or waiver allowed by The Company at any time shall be without prejudice to their strict full rights under these Conditions of Sale and shall not prevent The Company subsequently exercising such rights.
21. NON CREDIT ACCOUNT TRANSACTIONS
For all non-credit account sales, there will be a nominal transaction fee for credit and debit card payments the charges will be.
Credit / Debit Card Payments
Minimum net transaction value of £50.00.
Minimum net transaction value of £30.00.